Monday, December 8, 2008

Please Pray for Tdaa (Grandfather)

Yesterday, I was walking around in our village, and came across an elderly man (probably about 50 feet from our house), laying on a bamboo table. He looked really bad, kind of like a skeleton . He's got liver cancer, I think, and seems to be doing really bad. Walking has been difficult and its hard for him to eat much at all. He talks frequently about a burning sensation in his stomach. I prayed for him and asked God to do a work in his life, a miracle if it be God's will, and that God would use this to help his family to acknowledge and follow the creator God. Tonight, 2 girls came to my door with a cup of water. They were asking for me to bless the water and they were going to take it to Tdaa to drink. I passed on the water blessing, and went straight to pray for Dtaa. I told him that I would have others praying for him. It shows a lot that people came to our door to ask for prayers. Please pray that God would work in this family's life, and would heal Tdaa, if it be according to the will of God. Pray for opportunities for us to be able to lovingly share the Gospel with this family.

No comments: